In case you are wondering where we are at with our plans and movements.. well.. pretty much the same as everyone .
We are still in the Greek lock-down and the Marina entrance is blocked also. There is a lift of the lock-down expected April 26 but like a lot of countries, this date is fluid.
Life aboard isnt so bad, evolving around walks, short visits to the only other yacht (of 1000+) that has a live aboard couple (Brit/Aus) and trips to the supermarket.
We have been doing work in placing the watermaker ready for installation as soon as we can get some access to tools and hardware supplies. Also a job on the list is to install some NZ power sockets (currently EU ) and some USB & 12v charging stations in each of the cabins , to free up the single 12v socket at the Nav station.
Another hold up in setting forth is the deletion of the Greek Registration and then the re-registration in New Zealand. The Greek registration is closed and wont start the process until it opens.. on the other side, NZ Maritime staff are working from home and with a letter from the yachts seller covering the fact the deletion is in progress, they are happy to go ahead with our NZ flagging!
So when we finally get under way the biggest plus will be that we will be right into the Greek summer and will have the Isles virtually to ourselves as many of the yacht charter firms have written off the season.