Polly is ours!
..well its been six weeks since I signed the Sales agreement to buy our yacht “Polly”, and today Silke will pay the balance owing. The broker advised me that all of the paperwork has finally been assembled. If you thought buying a yacht in Greece would be like buying a car perhaps?.. nope.. this is what our solicitors have for us.
– Four (4) Originals Bill of Sale, with certification of authenticity of signatures of the signatory of public authority, which is transferred to the Vessel to the Buyer free from any debt, expense or liability to any third party.
– Certificate of Ownership and Certificate that the Vessel is free of charges from the record is registered (Transcript of Registry).- Nationality
Certificate of the Vessel (original)
– Certificate of non-liability of the Vessel by the competent tax authority of the Seller.
– Certificate of non-liability of the Vessel from Nautical Chamber of Commerce (NEE).
– Measurement Certificate- Final installation and operating permits telecommunications terminal on board.
– Evidence that all the amounts due to the Alimos Marina up to the closing date has been paid.
– Builders Certificate and Declaration of Conformity (CE Certificate)
– Certificate of non liability of the Vessel and the Company from Social Security (NAT)
– Certificate of non liability of the vessel and the Company from competent radio- telecommunication service.
– Professional license of the vessel.-The special logs showing the charter days of the Vessel.
– Legalization documents from Sellers and specifically: i) Articles of Incorporation with any amendments, ii) Certificate from the Greek Ministry of Shipping showing that the Company exists and its legal representation, iii) minutes of meeting authorizing signatory of the Bill of sale duly executed and endorsed by the Greek Ministry of Shipping in case the signatory is different from the legal representative.