Yesterday we posted on social media a video ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ2FjZLgkZw ) explaining our intentions and reasons behind our big move.. We were blown away at the tremendous support and words of encouragement and best wishes with several signing up as Patron at www.patreon.co also!. Thanks!
Silke and I both take strength from this moving forward.. thanks again
- Dean Remnant Totally envious looking forward future updates 🙂2Hide
- James Lissette Good one Tim.2
- Active nowRobin Sage Such a huge step congratulations and may you have fair winds and fine days. ⛵️2s
- Bruce Jackson Awesome! way to go Tim and Silke, what a huge adventure, all the best! ⛵️😎1
- David Evans Doing it for all the right reasons. We wish you well, high tides, low sea, safe passages, fair breeze and a fun filled lifestyle.1
- Ross Harvey Hey you two what a momentous change but I have no doubt you will make the most of it!! Some huge validity in the sentiments you express in your joint commentary…I wish you both and your kids a wonderful life adventure…keep us all in the loop though. Have a great Xmas and 2020 will be a beauty….Cheers and every best wish. Ross Harvey3s
- Jazza Lowgo Awsome stuff 🙂 wishing u guys and awsome adventure 🙂2
- Jo Bonner 2020 !!! adventure life here you go! love it !2
- Mandy Tong Best of luck Tim and Silke, Nina, Luka and your dog (Lucy?) on your adventures and safe travels, and what a wonderful exciting thing to do. Shaun and I will be following your adventures via your various sites and wish you much happiness, fun and good health along the way 🙂2
- Simon Baker Wow! Good on you Tim, enjoy your adventure, all the best1
- Vicky Dickerson Wow that was inspiring. So look forward to following your journey.
Tim we had a lot of fun all those years ago whizzing all over Napier Hill with your camera in hand. You were always our favourite photographer.
All the very best to you all on this adventure of a lifetime.
- John McLaughlin Fantastic, courageous, and inspiring. I wish you, and your family all the best for this exciting adventure.
I look forward to following your travels online with all my family.1
- Rob Arlow Many people have said, all it takes is to have a dream & just do it. If you don’t, you’ll never know what you could have possibly missed out on. Loved listening to your video & it sounds like you both have thought very long & hard about your’e adventure. I which you all the very best of good fortunes. May the seas & the winds be kind to you.1
- Stephanie Till BRAVE! I wish you well and will follow with great interest.1
- Stu Wilkinson Inspiring stuff Tim Whittaker. The very best of luck. Will definitely be following your journey.
- Kevin Bridle Your Awesome Family Life just gets better My friend…What an Adventure , & its only just begining!!!…kb
- Margot Seymour You and your whanau are a true and real inspiration Tim. I feel privileged to have met you when we moved to HB 2 years ago and have loved watching your photography and sailing on Rotoiti with your gorgeous family. May the wind, moon and the sun take you on your adventures and I so look forward to following your journey and freedom. Aroha Nui…🙏🙏🙏🌺🌺🌺
- Louise Oswald That’s awesome!👍
Looking forward to following your families journey ⚓⛵🗺️
- Rachael Hartree Imagine having the dream and not following it….unbearable. Go for it and enjoy!
- Anna Souter Incredible! All the best for an amazing time!
- Active nowChristina Bycroft Good luck.
- Jamie Thompson Wow – come along way since meeting you at the Waterfront Lodge Silke !! Hope you guys have a safe and fantastic journey and book us in as we’re coming to stay on board !
- Axel Knauer Hi, that is an amazing step to take. And what an incredible character building experience for your kids. God Speed
- Gary Dougan Good on you mate. As we have discussed. Don’t worry about the negative people. It’s your dream and you go for it as a family.
Is the dog going as well? Fotgot to ask when I was talking with you.
- Brenda Bennett Awesome news. Huge adventures lie ahead and we wish you all good health, happiness and lots of laughter along the way. David and Brenda
- Greg Thompson WOW ….Good onya Tim …I am in awe of you following your dreams as life is short !
- Active nowChris Morris Absolutely fantastic mate. May your adventures be epic and numerous..
I will be following your channel with interest 🙂
- Wendy Souter We will be following your adventure go well
- Wayne Grundy David Street
- Paul Whitaker When you get to Whitby let me know. Good on you guys for having a break from the rat race!
- Ann Redstone Congratulations on following your dream Silke & Tim Whittaker. I wish you all the best for your future. Looking forward to the updates and following your journey. <3
- Grant Hadfield Absolutely enjoyed your video update about your decisions and what you are going to be doing. Sail away into your positive future, I will be contributing to the cause and I’m sure others will too, more than a gold coin I might add haha! Seriously I want to see the yacht you will be sailing in and I will look for your updates. All the best to you both Tim and Silke and your crew too 👏🎉🍾🥂😊👍👊🏻🏆🥇2
- Bryce Haswell Win Win . Good on you 2 for making the break. Hope to do something similar soon too.👍
- Darren Connelly Awesome guys, massive move, but as they say ‘nothing ventured, nothing gained!’ . All power to you for following your dreams 👍
- Grant Harvey Awesome “seachange” guys, you have always been an adventurer Tim, look forward to seeing your travels and adventures as a family. May it exceed your wildest dreams and be amazing even on the wild and stormy days !! Here’s to your magic New Year & New Start . . . 🍾🍾🍾
- The Sailing Freedom Family Thanks very much Grant.. kind words..